This is a new section, which will review task managers, calendars, timers, and similar software, as well as online services. This symbol indicates a link to a Squalor Survivors software review.
- from Sciral
- For keeping track of tasks that don't have deadlines or rigid time intervals associated with them, but need to be performed on a regular basis over a long period of time. They are often "routine" tasks for which you have not firmly established a habit of carrying them out as second nature.
- Review of Sciral's Consistency
- Kirby Alarm and Task Scheduler
- from Kirby Software
- Kirby Alarm is an alarm clock and task scheduler that will perform a variety of useful functions automatically and reliably.
- Review of Kirby Alarm and Task Scheduler
- Joe's Goals
- For keeping track of your daily and weekly goals. Designed to be simple to use. Free web-based application.
- Review of Joe's Goals
- Remember the Milk
- For keeping track of your To Do lists: organizing your tasks into separate lists, setting time-specific tasks with automatic email reminders and repeat intervals. Lists are shareable. Web-based application.